Monday, October 10, 2005

adelphia are unbelievably incompetent

I can't believe it! Adelphia have screwed up yet again!

Apparently, they didn't record my details the first time round, and left a message on my answering machine to have me call them back. And when I did, I finally realised what an incompetent lot work for Adelphia. Either they don't get trained when they join the company, or they are a bunch of jobsworths.

Allegedly, they failed to record my full details the first time round. Which kinda sounds like a bunch of nonsense, seeing as I made sure that the promotions guy recorded everything. Now they're telling me that I have to wait a whole week before I can be rescheduled for an installation appointment. "But, no, hang on, Miss... A work order was submitted for an installation for you today! So, please wait until 12 (again) and phone the customer service number if nobody shows up."

What the hell kind of service do you call this? Bunch of incompetent, time-wasting people. And I can't even change companies as, allegedly, Adelphia are the only provider for my area. What rot!

Perhaps this is all part of a conspiracy to prevent me from working Monday mornings in October... Has someone in the building arranged this so they can steal my reagents while I'm stuck at home? Or is some governmental agency trying to stop me from getting into the lab (because I'm the only one who gets there early) so they can bug the place? I should just face the facts and conclude, unequivocally, that Adelphia sucks.

Technorati tags: , .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home